Can this yellow powder really whiten your teeth naturally? It sounds totally strange, because turmeric stains anything, it comes in contact with. But this is not a joke, it really works!
When we heard that turmeric can whiten teeth, we were skeptical at first. Could this possibly be true? How could a yellow spice whiten your teeth when it stains hands, lips, clothes or nails? If you have ever cooked a Thai curry you know what I’m talking about.
Yes, at first your teeth are yellow, but once you’ve rinsed it off you’ll have whiter teeth instantly!
The usage of turmeric for teeth whitening is an age-old and homemade remedy that is widely used in China, Vietnam, and India. It can also heal gum infections such as gingivitis. It is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, so it kills germs and other micro-organisms that cause gum and tooth problems.
Unfortunately, commercial whitening strips and kinds of toothpaste are not the healthiest choices for your teeth and most contain harmful chemicals. Turmeric is 100% natural and free from any side effects after use. So, you have nothing to lose. Just give it a try and start whitening your teeth at any time at home!
What you need for the instant turmeric teeth whitening:
- Organic turmeric powder
- Toothbrush (Please note: Your toothbrush will be stained awfully yellow after this)
How it works:
- Mix turmeric powder with water to make a thick paste.
- Dip your toothbrush and brush your teeth as usual.
- Instead of rinsing when you’re done, allow the turmeric to sit on your teeth for about 5-10 minutes so it can do its magic.
- Spit it out and rinse thoroughly, then brush for a second time using your regular toothpaste.
- If any turmeric powder is left on your teeth or gums it will cause a light-yellow tint, but when it is fully rinsed away you should notice a brighter and whiter smile. You may notice a difference with the first application. If you’re skeptical, just give it a few days. Simply give it a try, you have nothing to lose!
Do-It-Yourself turmeric whitening toothpaste recipe:
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
GET WHITE TEETH INSTANTLYYYYYY! You need: 1tbs coconut oil A pinch of turmeric mix the coconut oil and turmeric together to create a paste brush your teeth with the coconut oil and turmeric paste let sit on ur teeth for 5 mins rinse mouth and brush teeth as u normally would with ur regular toothpaste Do this as often as you can and you’ll get a brighter, whiter smile! No more chemicals! #damnfarahbackatitagainwiththeturmeric this is NOT a joke it REALLY WORKS! Yes the turmeric is yellow but once u rinse it off you’ll have brighter teeth instantly! The turmeric does NOT stain your teeth! #hudabeauty #wakeupandmakeup #vegas_nay #diytop #diy #makegirlz #makegirlzvid
- 4 teaspoons organic turmeric powder
- 3 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons xylitol
- Peppermint oil (optional)
How it works:
- Mix all ingredients to create a thick paste.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of this mixture on your toothbrush.
- Gently brush your teeth for 2 minutes.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes then spit it out.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
- Repeat this several times a week and then reduce the frequency to once or twice a week.
- Store the left-over mixture in the refrigerator for further use.